Sunday, June 05, 2005

Happy 100th, Amy Blair!

I dunno if I indvertently worked hard last week or what, but somehow I am two days late in celebrating Amy Blair's 100th "Week in Craig" column on BlackTable. She marked the occasion with a party in Manhattan (which I also missed--work cannot explain this; was I abducted by aliens?) and a Very Special Episode of shout-outs from her fans. A sampling:

I am a goodlooking married guy (notice there are no quotes around goodlooking)
that really would like to stroke it in front of a nice female . . .

You are the most ignorant person to have ever existed. Yes, it is understandable that you can dislike Dave Matthews and his music. A lot of people do and they are entitled to their opinions. But you give no real reasons why he should shit on a plate and eat it. You mock the man for ridiculous gestures. Shame on you and I hope you are the first person to eat his shit . . .

Greetings from Baghdad: Hey just started becoming an addicted craigslister, keep up the writing(i needed a good dose of sarcasm and humor). Finally getting out of this annoying dangerous hell hole which wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for the army . . .


From another vaguely mentally unbalanced reader, Happy belated 100th, Blair!

No comments: