Sometime this year I will turn 30. In preparation for this event, I have started to freak out. Here is a highlight reel:
- I have a mortgage.
- I am reading Gardening for Dummies.
- My cat, who I adopted the same day I got my wisdom teeth out, is 58 in cat years.
- I am married.
- It's too late to become a gymnast or a wunderkind of any type.
- I am closer to too old to have kids than to too young to have kids.
- I have started to receive Lands End catalogs.
- I'm a lawyer, and I no longer feel like an imposter when I say "I'm a lawyer."
- If I were a character in Logan's Run I would [SPOILER] be killed soon.
- What do I want to be when I grow up?
Just thought I'd share.